Job Reference IDINS-2540
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Property & Real Estate
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee and ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the entire receivable process for this business in the REAL ESTATE SECTOR.
This position plays integral role in verifying and ensuring integrity, completeness and correctness of Customers data, advances, receivable and provision balances
The main responsibilities include managing invoices, handling missed payments, supervising Accounts Receivable Team. The ideal candidate must be familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end.
Please note that experience in REAL ESTATE is ESSENTIAL.
1 Business Insights and Support
- Provide accounting guidelines and support in Accounts Receivable and Revenues area to lease administration team as and when required.
- Assist and provide swift feedback to Leasing collection team, Third party service provider and Property Management Team in day to day transactions pertaining to renewal, amendments, surrender and new deals
- Provide guidelines on company’s policies and procedures DOA
- Provide historical information and analysis as and when required
- Ensure accounts receivable and revenue processes are operated efficiently and effectively
- Support the business by reducing review and processing time for all Revenue and Receivables transaction, i.e. Refunds, Statement of Accounts and billing
- Regularly verifying on sample basis, the demands and receipts on the system to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and reconcile all account receivable accounts and prepare monthly/quarterly/adhoc forecast reports for same.
- Manage the preparation of Monthly Receivables Deck for review of the Group CFO.
2 Financial Control and Stewardship
- Assist in implementing and monitoring strong internal control system and recommend any improvement required to eliminate manual work
- Maintain proper control over customer codes
- Ensure clearing of any reconciling item resulted from revenue bank accounts reconciliation on timely basis
- Review and reconcile tenant accounts balances for revenue and receivables with GL on monthly basis
3 Financial Reporting and Transaction processing
- Review and Post day to day AR and revenue related accounting transaction
- Reviewing accurate posting of documents in ERP by the team.
- Verifying all new contracts for accuracy & completeness (e.g. PDC & required upfront amounts are received.)
- Monitoring bank related transaction are accounted on timely basis
- Administer and ensuring smooth workflow of the below listed as per agreed timelines:
- Submit monthly consolidated financial key information related to AR and revenue area
- Review percentage rent calculation and ensure accuracy completeness and timely billing
- Review Net Effective Rent calculation and ensure lease amendment process is initiated
- Review all customer refunds ensuring compliance with lease agreements and the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Review tenant utilities recovery accounts and ensure all tenants are paying either through lease agreement or on actual consumption basis
- Prepare customer accounts reconciliations as well as follow-up on pending issues and old outstanding items. Initiating legal cases for outstanding and cheque bounce cases on regular basis.
- Supervise the monthly closing process through predefined checklist and provide guidance to the team in order to meet the deadlines
- Provide required assistance in implementation of new financial systems
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CPA)
- Good knowledge of SAP REFX and FICO module – ESSENTIAL
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Real-estate firm (preferable in UAE, large scale).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Supervision (AR and Revenue Accounting)
- Initiative, detail oriented and self-motivated team player with ability to perform under tight deadlines and pressure.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)