Job Reference IDINS-54059
Career Level Director/Top Executive
Industry FMCG/Consumer Goods
Reporting to the Audit Committee, the role of Head of Audit for this pharmaceutical company is critical to the ongoing transformation of this business in the UAE.
We are searching for an Arabic speaker who is embedded in the pharma industry, a qualified chartered accountant who is heading up the internal audit function of a pharmaceutical company.
Due to the strict requirements of this position, overseas Arabic candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Continuous improvement of the internal investigations process
- Review delegation of authority matrix across various business operations and functions.
- Coordinate operational compliance and financial audits.
- Present recommendations to senior leadership for continuous improvement
- Uses relevant frameworks and standards to assess quality and compliance of internal audit business processes and controls
- Lead company-wide defined standards development for monitoring.
- Lead a mission to increase visibility of governance activities for senior management;
- Design and arrange any special audit/ investigation exercise requested by the Audit Committee.
- Execute period audit, random audit and mystery audit of commercial operations
- Keep the audit committee informed of emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing.
- Arabic native
- Audit professional with minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Pharmaceuticals Industry experience
- Finance / Chartered Accountancy background (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) and shall also possess Internal Audit qualification (ACII, CIA or CISA)
- Must have worked in a ‘Head of’ role, managing teams and direct dealing with the Board.
- Middle East regional experience is highly desired though not a must.
- Highly result oriented with strong sense of accountability
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Business Acumen and Strategic Planning skills
- Excellent Project Management experience
- Team player with proactive and collaborative approach
- Patience and tactful tenacity in dealing with regulatory bodies
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)