- Job Reference IDINS-30063
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Industry Water, Power & Utilities
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and delivery of first-class piping systems and other engineered climate and water management systems to the built environment sector.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Develop and execute business plans for the Kuwait market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within Engineering / Construction
- 5 years’ prior industry related commercial and technical experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies and business plans
- Focused and goal-oriented
Please note that to be considered for this role you MUST have experience within the Kuwait market and you MUST currently be located in Kuwait.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (SC)