Job Reference IDINS-58910
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry FMCG/Consumer Goods
Criteria for the role – Strong planning and organizational skills to run a streamlined operation
· Must be an English Speaker, Arabic and French Speaking is an added advantage Job Description / Role:
· Can identify potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
· Creating and executing a sales strategy for allocated product range and region · Developing and sourcing a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads
· Product launches and innovations.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
· Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management. · Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
· Develop healthy business relationships with key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
Salary for this role is dependent on experience and Network.