Job Reference IDINS-210489
Career Level Junior Professional
Industry Healthcare Hospital & Medical Services
Our client is looking for an Assistant Centre Manager to work alongside the Centre Manager to run their state-of-the-art Medical Fitness screening centre. A clinical background gained within the UAE with some experience of managing a facility are essential.
Hours – Flexible shifts totalling to a 5 day week – Monday – Friday with occasional Sunday mornings.
- Assist in workflow management and day to day operations observation
- Assist in conducting training of new and current staff members
- Work as an effective and responsible team members, supporting others and exploring the mechanisms to develop new ways of performance
- Develop and implement ideal procedures and processes to optimize client journey with the assistance of centre manager.
- Facilitate and participate in centre’s renovations, new centre’s setup and development, facility planning and construction.
- Participates in in the evaluation clinical areas utilization and makes recommendation for improvement.
- Identifying opportunities to increase quality, safety, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Participate in ensuring the healthcare facility is following provincial/territorial and federal healthcare regulations.
- 2 years in a related field
- Clinical background and qualification
- Facility/Department managerial experience
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Learning/adaptability skills
- Self-management skills
- Computer skills
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (ZLC)