Job Reference IDINS-4946
Career Level Director/Top Executive
Industry Business Support Services
Our professional services client is searching for a CFO for a newly created position to guide them through an IPO. Previous IPO experience is essential.
- Reporting to the CEO, business partnering and advising on where to list (i.e. which country in Europe or the US)
- Planning, implementing, managing and controlling all finance-related and accounting activities.
- Managing the relationships with financial partners – banks, internal and external auditors, legal advisors etc.
- Streamlining and consolidating all current businesses in the group across multiple countries
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic financial objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of all group companies
- Provide the Board with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting.
- Ensure that effective internal controls and policies are in place, ready for IPO
- Effective management of the cash flow and treasury activities.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with internationally recognised western qualification (ICAEW, ACCA, CPA US etc)
- Holder of a passport which allows the person to travel freely around western countries
- Experience of successfully listing businesses at least twice before, in Europe / US
- Highly commercially minded
- Technically a very strong and detail oriented accountant
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)