- Job Reference IDINS-79637
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Industry Government & Public Sector
Our client is looking for a Communications professional who will be responsible for implementing the client’s communications strategy to ensure smooth and consistent messages delivered across and outside the organisation.
- Develop and edit all corporate write-ups including press releases, articles, interviews and Q&As to ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of all the materials in an efficient and timely manner.
- Develop texts for television commercials, radio adverts, internet content, flyers, brochures, and other collaterals, using a clear and consistent brand voice ensuring the main message is presented creatively.
- Research and develop content for presentations, speeches, scripts, ensuring that all content is clear and consistent, complete, and credible, and that the text is well-written, grammatically correct, and without errors.
- Advise/support departments with external corporate communications to ensure consistent communications and alignment of internal and external communications.
- Implement the communication guidelines across the organisation, defining the types of messages and audience, ensuring consistency and alignment of communications.
- Assist with the development and implementation of internal and external communication strategies ensuring that they adhere to the branding guidelines, convey the right messages to the organisation and achieve the desired outcomes.
- Assist the direct supervisor with multiple projects including campaigns, events, meetings and programs to increase the organisation’s visibility
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or business.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English.
- Market-focused and results-oriented.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Responds well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced MS Office.
- Ability to handle pressure, cope with changes and work concurrently on multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (CR)