- Job Reference IDINS-79146
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Industry Construction
Inspire Selection are currently representing a Global Construction Claims and Expert Services firm with positions based across Asia – Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Seoul.
If you are an Assistant Expert looking for support to get your first appointment, an Appointed Expert looking to grow your reputation or a Cross-Examined Expert seeking a Head of Practice role we would like to hear from you to see how we can help to further your career.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A relevant Construction degree in Engineering, supplemented with legal qualifications (LLB/LLM)
- Possess or working towards MCIArb and other expert witness courses
- Previous experience either assisting an Expert or writing your own Expert Witness reports
- Managing Delay Dispute commissions and teams on them with full autonomy
- Provide specialist expert advice relating to Delay dispute matters
- Strong Delay and Forensic Planning experience
- Experience of international arbitrations or adjudications
- Cross examination in arbitration or litigation highly desirable
- Specialist expertise in productivity and extension of time, Delay Analysis methodologies especially retrospective analysis
The employer provides premier claims and advisory services internationally and is currently experiencing rapid growth. The business is currently focussed on providing a platform for up and coming experts to be recognised in their own right, as well as providing an international stage for well-established experts to promote themselves.
This is a fantastic opportunity working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Salary: competitive packages offered
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (AS)