Job Reference IDINS-2404
Career Level Junior Professional
Industry FMCG/Consumer Goods
We are searching for a talented Demand Planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analysing inventory flow, and developing forecast models for all our business units.
To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting models.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (ZC)