Job Reference IDINS-15195
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry General Trading
To develop and execute a comprehensive and cohesive online sales and marketing plan for a Luxury online perfume selling platform and other product lines of the group, which will drive demand, increase market awareness and nurture ecommerce and social media footprint and generate revenue eventually.
candidate will be responsible for revenue generation and managing the online store, monitoring response rates, updating the pricing and offers – as a sales channel manager for the web.
- Develop and execute the e-commerce strategy for scentitude.com and for other product lines.
- Implement innovative, strategic and creative concepts for integration via multiple social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and all other sites
- Planning, Executing and Evaluating the performance of online marketing campaign
- Assess the effectiveness of all social media efforts via tracking, analyzing and presenting meaningful measurements for both marketing and management audiences
- Provide oversight of direct digital response advertising
- Develop sales targets for the web channel.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Sales team to develop monthly targets and priorities.
- Identify and review potential partners and publishers who can provide strong drivers back to site.
- Drive & Maintain SEO and re-targeting implementation and on-going maintenance ensuring optimal conversion for brand including link building.
- Deliver insight and analytics to the business on a regular basis.
- Track, analyze, and report on marketing KPIs ·
Key Skills and Educational Specifications
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in marketing with a focus on E-commerce/Digital
- 5 years + E-Commerce and E-Channel sales leadership skills within B2C Markets for luxury industry in a managerial role.
- Extensive understanding of SEO, PPC, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media platforms and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and digital communication skills; adept at audience engagement and tone setting
- Strategic planning/leadership skills; ability to pull together ideas and needs from cross functional areas and create strategic direction, priorities and action plan
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship building skills; ability to foster social collaboration and receive input from all levels for greater company results
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfort with ambiguity: must be able to devise and operationalize new analytically-driven solutions to business problems
- Report on all aspects of website productivity (marketing, merchandising, content, etc.); Utilize reports to identify opportunities to optimize site, A pro with Google Analytics
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable facilitating at a senior level to gain buy-in to own ideas
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources
- Well- developed understanding of e-commerce business drivers affecting top and bottom-line
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (RM)