Job Reference IDINS-62058
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Water, Power & Utilities
We are looking for an experienced Estimating and Procurement Manager for a Saudi based Chemical client.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead on all estimation, pricing and proposals for the company.
- Manage relations with Saudi Aramco and other clients in Saudi Arabia
- Develop Costing & Estimation Risks and Opportunities.
- Develop costing risk mitigations and quantification of contingency budget.
- Development and management of a robust historical cost database.
- Develop a standardized approach to the generation of proposals and estimates.
- Working in cooperation with relevant teams and departments i.e. supply chain, projects/operations groups, senior management and external partners.
- High level review of client’s pricing preambles to identify costing requirements.
- Supporting Projects/Operations for valuation of variations, change orders and claims for generation of cost estimates and prices using appropriate provisions in the Contract – make value improvement ideas where possible.
- Manage Project costs for successful Tenders.
- Lead market benchmarking and lesson learnt processes to ensure that costing and benchmarking exercises are competitive.
- Manage all tender, contract and public procurement activity
- Provide professional advice and guidance on end to end commissioning, procuring and contract management policies, processes and procedures.
- You will also be accountable for the development and implementation of procurement plans, strategies and policies.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualification as a minimum.
- Currently based in Saudi Arabia with a minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing sector, ideally chemicals
- At least 7 years in estimation & procurement
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Saudi Aramco as a client
- Family Health Insurance
- Career Development
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (BE)