Job Reference IDINS-207388
Career Level Director/Top Executive
We are searching for a Finance Director for a large business in Riyadh, which operates in the construction industry. Reporting to the Group CFO, this position manages a Finance and Accounting team of around 10 people, and acts as a business partner to the Project Directors / local GM.
Only candidates from a Project related industry such as engineering or construction will be considered.
- Ensuring Company results are accurately compiled and presented in a timely manner each month to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring yearly budgets and quarterly forecasts are prepared in coordination with the company shareholders.
- Managing banking relationships (bank facilities and cash management)
- Annual statutory financial statements and tax returns with the external auditors
- Maintaining a strong internal control environment for a rapidly growing company.
- Develop a strong Finance and Accounting team that will support the company’s growth into the future.
- Business partner to the commercial management team
- Work closely with the shareholder partners to ensure objectives are clearly communicated and shareholder requirements and concerns are met.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of project financial requirements from the bid stage through the execution stage and ending with the closeout stage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA preferred)
- 15+ years experience with increasing Finance/Accounting roles in the engineering or construction industry – in large multinational plc environment
- Demonstrated success the role of Finance Director or CFO
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Superior communication skills with the ability to manage expectations both up and down the organization
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)