Job Reference IDINS-64152
Career Level Experienced Professional
This position is within in a Shared Services Centre in Dubai (DIFC area), supervising a small team.
French speakers with previous supervisory experience from within the Big 4 is essential.
You will perform General Ledger Accounting, Closing and Reporting for the assigned entities, finalising high quality balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support change, process standardization & continuous improvement mindset across the company
- Solid knowledge of R2R best practice & trends
- Oversee the daily activities of the team
- Journal approvals
- Approval of system postings, journal entries and allocations
- Review and first level approval of intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Review and first level approval of general ledger reconciliations
- Perform legal and management consolidation
- Perform consolidations and process eliminations
- Prepare consolidated reporting
- Prepare business unit financial statements
- Support performance management and reporting against record to report metrics
- Support training and education on new policies, practices and standards
- FRENCH SPEAKER
- ACCA/CA/CPA qualified
- Big 4 experience
- Willingness to work a British working week – Monday to Friday 11.30am-8.30pm
- Expert knowledge of applicable IFRS and IAS (IFRS 9, 15, 16 and IAS 7,12, 16, 36 and 37)
- Experience in working across multiple global entities and time zones.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)