Job Reference IDINS-16159
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Oil & Gas
One of our Oil & Gas clients is strengthening their team with an experienced Group Management Accountant.
- Assisting with the management of the accounting function for 2 Dubai based companies and one overseas
- Monthly analysis of various accounts as required in financial reports (board, shareholders, lenders and management) as well as cash flow statement.
- Accountable for the timely execution of Account payables, accounts receivables and general ledger accounting duties
- Timely financial reporting
- Balance sheet reviews and variance analysis.
- Ensure timely payment of suppliers.
- Assisting with Consolidation process
- Reporting in IFRS
- Yearly and quarterly group consolidations
- Internal controls; Writing policies and procedures
- Contribute to the Transfer pricing policies
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a Group Management Accounting role
- Big 4 experience is a huge advantage and candidates who have worked in the Big 4 will be given preference
- Advanced working knowledge of ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS FS
- CIMA, CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA + at least 6 years PQE
- 2 years’ experience managing intercompany reconciliations and resolution processes in multiple currencies
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Analytical Skills including Ratio Analysis
- Career to date must be in well-known MNCs
- Language: English essential – French is a plus
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (LV)