- Job Reference IDINS-30062
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Industry IT, Software & Internet Services
Great opportunity for an experienced Information Security professional to join a leading consulting business in Dubai.
- Candidate should have exposure to design, development & maintenance of ISO 27001 security standard.
- Experience in performing the risk assessment from cyber security, business continuity & privacy perspective.
- Regulatory compliance assistance in cyber for some of the sectors including Banks, Insurance, Telecom etc
- Experience on international standards like NIST, NESA, ISR, GDPR CIS, ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
- Experience in ITGC and present audit report to the management
- Experience in maturity assessment of information security processes
- 3-7 years’ experience in IS audits & Project Management from a consultancy background
- Degree education
- Certification in CISA is essential for this role
- CISM, 27001 Lead Implementer etc is an added advantage
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (SC)