Job Reference IDINS-16122
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Finance Investment & Asset Managment
Salary range between 13,000 to 20,000 AED
We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our Client’s Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for the company. You need to have 8-10 years of marketing experience, preferably handling marketing for a professional services firm (Investments, consulting, legal, accounting, etc.) 5 years’ experience as strategist & with consulting advisory firms.
The Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, to be part of a dynamic team and share innovative ideas to achieve targets. Ultimately, you should be able to increase market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Support business development team in market research to identify new opportunities
- Suggest a marketing plan to find educate attract &nurture the target clients.
- Forecast global & local market trends.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Support in development of a comprehensive, marketing plan
- Strategy, coordination, and execution of key go -to-market strategies.
- Create and develop an approach for market segmentation and competitive intelligence & battel cards.
- Support channel partners on go-market plan & execution
- Develop and plan marketing strategy by using tools and recourses, execute under milestones
- Elevate the brands and protect it by eliminating all brands saboteur and elevate the touching point of the client throughout customer journey
- Ability to conduct brand audit
- Ability to utilize technology including online software, CRM, database social media & other marketing tools
- Market research skills (Surveys, discovery meetings feedback collection method)
- Ability to build marketing tools (Social media contents)
- Ability to create a compelling story including elevator pitches, long &short pitches.
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities and setting priorities
- Strong copywriting, editing and grammatical skills, ability to write clearly and concisely
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a professional environment
- Willingness to conduct workshops and coaching sessions.
- A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Marketing or a related discipline. Master degree in a related field is a plus
- 8-10 years of marketing experience, preferably handling marketing for a professional services firm (Investments, consulting, legal, accounting, etc.)
- 5 years’ experience as strategist & with consulting advisory firms
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic is plus but not mandatory.
- Area of expertise Dubai or MENA (SMEs)
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (RM)