Job Reference IDINS-4301
Career Level Junior Professional
Industry Property & Real Estate
For a local group that has been established for a number of years and who deal mainly in Real Estate.
My client is looking for an Administrator/Operations Coordinator to join a small team in JLT. A background in Real estate is essential as you will need to manage the day-to-day operations of the property portfolio. Managing leases, contracts, tenants affairs, facilities, etc.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day operations of the properties
- Correspondence with the tenants, landlord, agents, vendors and service providers, by email, phone call, messages et
- Carry out periodic inspections of the property to make sure the standards are maintained and supervise the FM providers to make sure they are meeting the expected level of services
- Achieving highest occupancy rates and highest possible rents to maximize the income for landlords under the portfolio.
- Lease negotiations with clients, agents, existing tenants and make sure the rentals are collected on time.
- Monitor, Verify and negotiate all expenses on the property to ensure its minimized to the best possible level.
- Assist CEO in diary and email management, Medical, Travels etc.
- Support team as Team Secretary to coordinate special tasks
- Sound knowledge of rentals, occupancy costs and competitor activity.
- Knowledge of residential real estate.
- Ability to resolve disputes and solve problems.
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Familiar with leasehold, freeholds terminology.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (ZC)