Job Reference IDINS-59507
Career Level Entry Level
Industry Security, Law & Order
The HR and Payroll Administrator facilitates the HR and payroll function to support all business units. Reporting to the HR Manager, the role is varied and challenging, fulfilling all tasks relating to the payroll process, employment life cycle through HR policies and employee engagement, to foster a positive working environment.
- Manage the payroll administration for 5 global payrolls.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure all payments are processed on time each month.
- Payroll updates, including account details and salary changes.
- Ensure all expenses are collated and processed with salaries.
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance and pension
- Coordinate with Finance for the monthly posting of payroll journals and accruals.
- Reconcile monthly bank reconciliations and accrual accounts before and after payroll closure.
- Admin and maintenance of Human Resources Information Software (HRIS) to ensure the Company’s recordkeeping is up to date.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform on-boarding and induction of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Assist with Performance and Development procedures.
- Min 3 years experience in payroll administration
- Solid understanding and experience in basic accounting (journals, reconciliations)
- Excellent Team Player – this role works in a small team of just 3 people, so your role will need to be flexible to cover someone who is on annual leave
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)