Job Reference IDINS-9406
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Property & Real Estate
Our client is a local real estate and property development company that has been established in the UAE for decades.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to the CEO in their Dubai office. The office in Dubai has a friendly team of 5 staff in total.
They are looking for someone who has excellent organisational skills and fantastic communication skills who is able to get on well with a small team and also handle a heavy work load.
The role will involve managing the CEO’s diary, writing letters and emails, arranging travel plans and managing all necessary documentation and administration.
The client is looking for someone with 5-10 year’s work experience in a similar role in the same industry.
Candidates must have:
- Work experience in the UAE and already be well established in Dubai;
- Experience working in a real estate or property developer business;
- Arabic speaking is an advantage but not a prerequisite;
- Excellent English skills;
- Very strong organisational skills;
- Candidates on husband’s or father’s visa would be preferred but are not a prerequisite.