Job Reference IDINS-41579
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Engineering Services
Inspire Selection is searching for a Procurement Bid Lead for a multinational facility management (FM) company.
This is a TEMPORARY POSITION (lasting 3 to 6 months, possibility to be extended) which requires the candidate to join at short notice.
The role can be based in Saudi or Dubai.
- Provides procurement support to specific bids for the FM industry
- Interpreting and helping facilitate the thinking around client requirements, estimating the volumes and purchased costs of less critical categories and for more critical bid categories;
- Clarifying client requirements into specifications for suppliers, obtaining & negotiating suppliers’ commercial proposals whilst managing contractual risks, and delivering to client timescales.
- Development of appropriate contractual agreements.
- Ensures bid alignment with procurement category strategy
- Facilitates appropriate supplier / cross-functional workshops to seek and implement innovative and value adding proposals from suppliers.
- Supports the bid team in drafting compelling bid responses to procurement & supply chain related responses, collaborating with technical / operation, legal & commercial colleagues as necessary to provide the optimal responses.
- Helps make a visible contribution to bid win rate by delivering maximum commercial benefit, optimum risk transfer and innovative and quality supply chain solutions.
- Works with the Bid Team on developing a detailed transition plan for phasing in/out of supplier contracts at contract start and identifies associated procurement costs, assumptions, risks and issues.
- Manages the supply chain implications for transition to contract go-live.
- Ensure that all aspects of supplier due-diligence, onboarding and contracting are completed effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post-graduate qualification (e.g. MSc/MBA) or a professional qualification such as MCIPS is desirable
- Experience of working in Procurement in Saudi Arabia is strongly preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel to Saudi Arabia
- Strong knowledge of the supply base and market drivers in the major cities in Saudi Arabia
- Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential
- Ability to manage the procurement of a variety of procurement across a range of categories: Facilities Management (Hard & Soft), Engineering, ICT and/or Professional Services.
- Sound knowledge of procurement – sourcing good practice and processes, ideally in a bid environment.
- Demonstrates track record in supplier selection, negotiation and complex contract.
- Experience of risk identification, evaluation and mitigation and liaison with legal support to develop appropriate contractual protections for bids.
- Strong excel skills (pivot tables, look-ups) etc.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)