Job Reference IDINS-4014
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Business Support Services
Our client, a global professional services firm, is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team in Riyadh. The role requires business development skills to sell the company’s services to clients in Saudi Arabia and then manage the relationship with the client until the services are fully delivered.
For this role Saudi national candidates will be considered and you must have experience of working with other multinational companies in a similar role.
• You will be responsible for managing ongoing projects from the business development stage to managing progress, schedules and timeframes to completion.
• You will understand basic revenue models, have experience of working with a variety of stakeholders and be familiar with project management tools, software and applications.
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Excellent relationship building skills to ensure the client’s needs are fully met;
• Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders;
• Leadership skills to manage project schedules, timeframes and anticipate any likely delays or budget amendments prior to them occurring.
• A bachelor’s degree (ideally in finance or economics)
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (AM)