- Job Reference IDINS-79153
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Industry Construction
Inspire Selection are currently representing a Global Construction Claims and Expert Services firm with positions based across Asia – Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Seoul.
If you are an Assistant Expert looking for support to get your first appointment, an Appointed Expert looking to grow your reputation or a Cross-Examined Expert seeking a Head of Practice role we would like to hear from you to see how we can help to further your career.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A relevant Construction degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering, supplemented with legal qualifications (LLB/LLM) MCIArb
- MRICS Chartership
- Previous experience either assisting an Expert or writing your own Expert Witness reports
- Managing Expert commissions and teams on them with full autonomy
- Provide specialist expert advice relating to quantum dispute matters
- Experience of international arbitrations or adjudications
- Cross examination in arbitration or litigation highly desirable
The employer are a premier claims and advisory business currently experiencing rapid international growth. The business is currently focussed on providing a platform for up and coming experts to be recognised in their own right, as well as providing an international stage for well-established experts to promote themselves.
This is a fantastic opportunity working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Salary: competitive packages offered
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (AS)