Job Reference IDINS-41066
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Finance Investment & Asset Managment
Our client, an international Private Bank, is looking for an experienced GCC national from a banking background to join their DIFC office. As Relationship Manager you will look after, nurture and develop existing business relationships with the Bank’s clients across the GCC whilst also signing up new clients and promoting the Bank’s products to your own book of clients.
Being a Private Bank most of the clientele are HNWIs and large families in the GCC, predominantly in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
Working closely with senior management you will be responsible for hitting achievable targets, generating revenue and providing the best service for the Bank’s clients by fitting the most suitable products to their requirements.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be familiar with the nuances & different styles of doing business in different GCC countries and ideally you will have lived and worked in at least 2 different GCC countries;
- Have previous banking experience in a role of Relationship Manager or Wealth Manager (experience of advising family office’s HNW clients or large family clients is an advantage);
- Have your own established book of clients and will have worked for a large financial institution or the wealth management department of a Bank.
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in the banking industry. Previous experience of mortgages or asset backed financing is an advantage;
- Have experience of working to targets and have a proven track record of successfully generating revenue;
- Have a bachelor’s degree and ideally a Master’s degree or MBA;
- Be intellectually curious, always looking to learn and you will be a quick learner;
- Be comfortable travelling across the GCC;
- Be completely fluent in English and Arabic (writing, speaking and reading);
- Only GCC nationals (holders of a passport from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, UAE or Saudi Arabia) will be considered for this role.
**As this role requires regular travel across the GCC (mainly to KSA and Kuwait) the expected start date for this role is late October / early November when unrestricted travel is more likely.
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000AED per month.