Job Reference IDINS-41900
Career Level Manager
Industry Business Support Services
Are you driven, motivated and love to get the best out of your sales team and make a difference to a company’s bottom line? My client is a small business set up company based in TECOM. With 10 staff they are a small organisation yet they have a big vision.
They have an opportunity for a results driven Sales Manager to manage the sales team of 3 staff and help them to exceed their targets. All leads are provided so the role will involve assessing the current sales process and making necessary amendments in order to improve conversion rates.
You will lead by example and achieve targets yourself whilst inspiring and helping the sales team to hit their targets.
You will act as mentor, coach and confidence builder in order to get the best out of your sales team and play a key role in the growth of the company.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Successful sales experience in the business set up / company formation industry in the UAE;
- Experience of managing a team of sales staff with a proven track record of winning business, closing deals and hitting individual and team targets;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire, lead and help to get the best out of sales people;
- Personal accountability. The buck stops with you and you take all results as your responsibility looking to constantly improve your own and your sales teams figures;
- A thorough understanding of business set up requirements in free zones and on mainland;
- Good commercial acumen. You are able to identify the key issues facing companies who are looking to set up business in the UAE and provide the best solution;
- Qualifications in legal, finance or tax disciplines would be an advantage but are not prerequisites.
Salary: 12-15,000AED per month + flight + medical insurance + very generous commissions.
Sunday – Thursday: 8am – 5:30pm.