Job Reference IDINS-1837
Career Level Experienced Professional
Industry Media & Entertainment
A key member of the General Ledger Team, who is responsible for producing accurate and timely reporting within a rigorous control environment, consistent with company policies and guidelines.
- Management accounts production with consolidation
- Experience in VAT return preparation and submission
- Ensure Monthly, quarterly, Half yr and Full yr reporting deadlines are met.
- Recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions within control standards.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared and monitored.
- Legal and tax compliance obligations are met for offices in various countries.
- Must be Finance/Accounting degree holder, preference for post degree qualification such as CA or part qualification CIMA, ACCA
- Experience within an international company group
- Strong collaboration skills
- Computer literate, advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly grasp new accounting software
- Speak and write clearly and fluently in English
- Able to negotiate and influence whilst being a good listener
- Trustworthy and discrete with sensitive information
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment while under pressure
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)