Job Reference IDINS-64992
Career Level Entry Level
We are working with an International Project Management Consultant who are looking for Pre Contract Cost Managers/ Quantity Surveyors for their Real Estate Division across UAE & KSA.
You will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for clients and capturing and sharing knowledge across projects.
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to their clients
- Pre-contract experience involving the preparation of cost plans and bill of quantities
- Undertaking commercial management services
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Project & commission delivery and technical writing
- 6-12 years’ experience preferably with ME exposure
- Background in Real Estate, Fit-out, buildings, Mixed Development, leisure and hospitality
- Pre-Contract experience is essential
- Background in Consulting
- MRICS preferred
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (AS)