Job Reference IDINS-9124
Career Level Manager
A global financial services and insurance company is looking to hire a Manager for their investment team in Dubai. This is a senior role, reporting directly in to the Board of Directors.
The main responsibility for this role is developing the strategy related to the investment arm of the business. Coming from a financial services or insurance background you will be familiar with the best strategies for developing investment businesses both in the UAE and across Asian markets.
You will be responsible for developing distribution channels, directly managing a team of 5 experienced Wealth Managers and playing a key role in providing the best training to maximise the best results from the team.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Around 16 years’ experience within the financial services, banks, asset management or insurance (general and medical) industries;
- Be fully qualified CISI advanced level or CFA;
- Have UAE work experience within the industry;
- Experience of Asian and Indian markets is preferable. Experience of NRI (non-resident Indian) market is a prerequisite;
- Previous sales and product experience;
- Solid understanding of this business at senior level with previous strategy experience;
- Management experience, successfully managing a team and with a commercial mind.