- Job Reference IDINS-29712
- Career Level Experienced Professional
- Industry Cosmetics & Luxury Goods
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Monitoring the competition and being aware of market changes
- Setting customer service standards on social media channels.
- Finding new influencers
- Assisting the HOD in managing the influencers portfolios and continuously searching for new successful influencers to be added to the current portfolio
- Keeping abreast of competitor ads, trending influencers and trending products on social media
- Managing all influencer campaigns and planning and ensuring briefs and communication are on time and well executed
- Evaluating all social media campaigns across different platforms
- Providing sales quantity forecasts to the buying team to ensure stock availability as per sales trend
- Evaluating and monitoring all influencer campaigns
- Working closely with buying team on sourcing specific products to be sold on the social media platforms
Candidates for this position should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a retail/fashion based company handling the social media calendar and solid knowledge of omni-channel retail.