Job Reference IDINS-59512
Career Level Junior Professional
Industry Oil & Gas
• Working closely with the Senior traders, your main responsibility is to ensure smooth execution of spot and term contracts for export / import operations, coordinating with counterparts and report to management
• Monitoring day-to-day commercial operations and handling execution of the underlying contracts (liaising directly with counterparties sellers/buyers)
• Handling full documentary flow (contract preparation, invoicing, drafting and reviewing of credit instruments, preparation of documentary instructions, surveyor’s appointment)
• Coordination with colleagues in charge of the cargo accumulation and preparation before the FOB-ing
• Coordination with Logistic Manager in charge of vessel chartering
• Control and preparation of the supporting documents required under relevant commercial contracts (shipping documents, commercial invoices, certificates and other documents); •
• Management of letters of credit, bank guarantees, performance bonds (import/export L/C’s drafting and opening, notifications, amendments, negotiations, discount and documentary collections; •
• Handling declaration of the cargo insurance (marine transportation) ETC.
You should possess good problem-solving skills and be a team-player, Knowledge of Incoterms, UCP, ICC rules, knowledge of customs documentation are required, Strategic thinker, Results orientated, strong Communication, Negotiation and Analytical skills.