Job Reference IDINS-2539
Career Level Junior Professional
Industry Property & Real Estate
We are working with a local group in RAK, UAE. This position sits in a large finance team and offers long term progression.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. business needs.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits company requirements.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Determine the Company’s Investment and Treasury goals and risk tolerance. By assessing risk/return trade-offs and performance benchmarks (and recommend changes when warranted)
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- 3-5 years Finance professional having worked in Treasury/ Banking Operations in UAE for at least 2-3 years.
- Established network with Banks in UAE
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Advanced analytical, organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)