Job Reference IDINS-52325
Career Level Entry Level
- In charge of all general ledger transactions
- Oversees payroll function and resolves any exceptional issues; ensures payroll data is processed accurately and on time. Issues credit facilities requests and salary certificates for employees
- Performs required tasks related to quarterly filing of Value Added Tax (VAT) return before submission to UAE Federal Tax Authority.
- Handles monthly contribution payment to the pension authority
- Provides inputs for the budget, prepares management reports and data as required, and contributes to formulation of policies and procedures for the department and the function
- Scrutinizes and reviews monthly reports such as general ledger, cash flow, variance reports and monthly closing reports.
- Must be a UAE national with family book
- Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting
- Master’s degree in finance is essential, a professional accountancy qualification such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA is desirable
- Knowledge of IPSAS, IFRS, and other accounting standards
- Highly computer literate especially with MS Office and major accounting programs and ERP systems
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (CC)